Trocellen HIGH TEMP
Trocellen HIGH TEMP pipe insulation
- Made of long lasting closed cell polyethylene insulation foam.
- Constant insulation value for at least 23 years, probably longer.*
- Clean, non toxic, mould and bacteria resistant, odorless.
- Fire safe.
- Doesn’t absorb water.
- Flexible enough to follow tight angles, and strong enough to withstand rough handling.
- Can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
- Very economical.
|Application||Designed to prevent the heat loss of the system|
|Temperature resistance||180°C (peak); 150°C (operating)|
|Material||Closed cell cross-linked polyethylene and polyester non-woven|
|Insulating properties||lambda value: 0.0359 W/mKat 10°C (combined)|
|Water permeability||μ value: >7,000|
|UV resistance||Minimum 1.5 years (EN ISO 4892-2/06)|
|Fire classification||CL1 (D.M. 26/06/84);
B2 (DIN 4102/B2)
|Trocellen High Temp Pipe Insulation Product Range|
|Thickness (mm)||Internal Diameter (mm)|
|net standard length 2.0 m – carton box packaging|
*Trocellen tested after 23 years of operation found the same insulating value. Test reports available on request.