District Heating Pad is the right way to compensate displacement of the pipes from thermal expansions, especially at bends, T-crossing, etc.
Apply the district heating pad at the outer and inner curves at the pipe bends. Finishing the application, protect the district heating pillow with 5mm laminating bands.
- made of chemically cross-linked PE foam
- great heat tolerance range -40+95 °C
- environmentally friendly as it contains no halogen, no water soluble harmful substances such as freons, no chlorides and heavy metals (Pb,Cd,Cr)
- AGFW association, medium stiff pad acc. to AGFW standard, 10%-0,01Nmm2 and 50% 0,062 Nmm2
- Certification acc. to new EN 13941-1:2019, classification Type 2 medium version.
- Marked back side of product acc. EN 13941.