Isolmass is the alternative sound insulation solution. Trocellen developed Isolmass in order to satisfy those customers who prefer not using lead with their sound insulation solutions.
Isolmass products are multi-layered Trocellen foams combined with a polyolefin heavy layer, laminated with flexible, resilient, and sound absorbing materials.
Advantages of the PO heavy layer compared to lead
- More environment friendly
- Combines easily with Trocellen foams, obtaining a completely recyclable product
- Roll width > 1m
- Layer of PE foam (anti-vibration) 3 mm thickness
- Heavy layer weighing 4 kg/m²
- PU open cell layer, initial thickness 12 mm (Sound absorption)
- Aerial sound insulation for drainpipes
- Sound insulation for walls