Wide range of Trocellen product are offered to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) applications.
Trocellen insulation materials can be easily applied to various solutions through a process used bylocal technologies at OEM customers.
Our materials offer a very high performance in terms of durability and constant thermal insulation as well as mechanical stability.
- thermal and anti-condensation of machinery
- acoustic, noise reduction
- reduction of shock and vibration
- use of its mechanical properties
General benefits by using Trocellen products
- Unique customer expectation can be fulfiled
- Tailor-made solutions
- Cost saving and installation time reduction
- Simple handling and
- Simple converting technologies can be used
- Easy to install
- Long life-time
- Optimal cost/quality ratio
- Material: chemically cross linked PE foam,
- Closed cell structure
- Types: from soft to rigid
- Density: 30 – 180 kg/m³
- Thickness: from 3 upto 60 mm
- In rolls or sheets
- Different colours
- Several different types of laminated materials
- With or without adhesive
- Safe – non-toxic, non-allergen, mould resistant and recyclable
- Clean – odourless material, no smell, no fogging
- Constant and long lasting thermal and acoustic performance
- Can be used under extremely low temperatures
- High thermal insulation
- Mechanical resistance – high tear /break resistance
- CFC free
- Trocellen tested after 23 years of operation found the same insulating value.
- Test reports available on request.
- Stabile structure, with long lasting performance
- Easy to clean